Emma is in charge of the Shipsurance claims dept. She is extremely short & argumentative, especially considering how overly-complicated the entire claims process becomes.

When you try to ask questions or for some form of documentation, she just passes the blame: user error, shipsaver's website, excluded countries etc. She wants to make it frustrating for you so you just give up (that's their business model). For this ebay transaction, I had to deal with 6 separate companies: ebay who provided the listing for me to sell my item, Paypal who handled the money transfer, Fedex Smartpost who I bought the shipping label through (who later transferred the packages to USPS as a second carrier), Shipsaver who provided the website that sold me 3rd party insurance, and then Shipsurance who actually paid out the claim. Shipsaver conveniently doesn't offer phone support and most of these other companies require hours on the phone to get a simple question answered.

The reason that Shipsaver is able to provide cheap insurance is because they partner with Shipsurance, and both companies provide lousy customer service, especially Emma, my claims representative that I was forced to deal with throughout this frustrating process.

DO NOT USE SHIPSAVER OR SHIPSURANCE!!! BUT DON'T BOTHER COMPLAINING BECAUSE THEY WILL JUST BAN YOU FROM BUYING FUTURE INSURANCE...WHAT A LOUSY SERVICE

Review about: Shipsurance Claim.

Comments

Exactly the same experience with Emma. She is short tempered and doesn't allow you to speak and make all the excuses.

She is the worst claim agent I have ever handled. Please let me know how to change my claim agent because every time I get here wherever I file a claim, no matter which website I use to purchase insurance.

Exactly my experience with Emma. Terrible!

Please contact us to discuss and provide your company name so we can research your claim. You can post your company name and contact details on this forum if you like.We have covered millions of shipments through the ShipSaver program and have processed and paid valid shipping claims.We have been covering eCommerce sellers for 15 years and understand the challenges of selling online. Our low cost coverage, shipping integration, and fair, rapid claims handling has been industry leading for years.

to Shipsurance #1500894

Who cares how long you've been around for? Your service sucks and you are pathetic weasles that will get of responsibility on illegal grounds.