Lost a big package internationally - tracking just stopped in the entirely wrong country on the other side of the world, for two months+.I reshipped; the recipient received that.

Then I filed a claim with shipsurance, who needed the recipient to fill out a form, and for me to submit contents and other info like tracking and reshipment info (the latter I already submitted when I filed the claim). I used shipsurance integrated with shipstation so they already HAVE info on the order and contents, and I insured it for X dollars. Now I have to prove it again with an external invoice? And my customer doesn't respond for over a month and does not fill out the form.

So I pay for insurance, and then I'm at the mercy of the customer, even though the tracking shows the package missing halfway around the world. If you pay for insurance you need to cover that insurance amount - don't make the customer fill out forms, and have to resubmit forms that you already have because your service is integrated with an ecommerce website. DONT BOTHER paying them anything.

On top of that, you have 120 days from ship date - which is actually the PRINT DATE for the label.That's not enough if you delay shipment, your customer takes week+ to reply every time, you reship, and it's international, where USPS tells you to wait 60 days for things to show up.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shipsurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shipsurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Shipsurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shipsurance?

Comments

Thank you for the review.There is no indication of your name or claim number.

We would be happy to review this case but there are no details.Please call our claims office as we can assist.