This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance.I am an ETSY seller.

USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was completely ruined and crushed. It looked like it had gotten ran over by a truck or a forklift.

It also sustained water damage. I filed a claim with Shitsurance and started playing this never ending game with Emma. I sent tons of proof and evidence to this rude woman. After 6 weeks of sending photo after photo and e-mail after e-mail and all kinds of ridiculous time wasting requests, I finally gave up.

Which is exactly what she was expecting me to do. My advise to other sellers is: take the money that you were going to give away to scamsurance, and spend it on the best boxes and packaging materials that money can buy.

You and your customers will be much happier.Also; I no longer trust my items with USPS and things have gotten so much better.

Review about: Shipsurance Claim.

Reason of review: scamed, ripped off.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off.

Had an Experience with Shipsurance?

Comments

Monroe, Louisiana, United States #1354418

Shipsurance did this exact same thing to me and my boyfriend. I'll never give my money to these crooks again!!